Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3 Looks, 1 Stamp – Distress Ink

One Stamp Three Ways 012CC DI

This is the second in my series of cards made for May Flaum’s Camp Scrap challenge to use one stamp in three different ways. For this one, I stamped the butterfly into diluted Salty Ocean Distress Ink on my craft sheet. Once it was dried on the cardstock, I then sprayed it with my homemade Perfect Pearls spray to allow the color to run a bit and add some sparkle.

All supplies are Club Scrap materials except the inks. The card was created with cardstock from the Solstice kit. The panel was glossy white cardstock colored with Adirondack Alcohol Inks on a craft sheet. The stamp is from Papillon. The fiber is from the Refresh kit.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of all things Distress! You are a busy camper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the butterfly stamp is very nice, but i absolutely adore that AI'd background. well done!

    ReplyDelete